February 25, 2013
Board Meeting Agenda and Reports
Meeting No. 1956
Monday, February 25, 2013
Toronto City Hall, 100 Queen Street West
Declaration of Interest - Municipal Conflict of InterestResolution to conduct a portion of the meeting in the absence of the public (Committee of the Whole) in accordance with Section 29 of the TTC by-law to govern Commission proceedings and Section 190 of the City of Toronto Act
Confidential Attachments (TTC Procedural By-Law Section 29 and City of Toronto Act Section 190 (2)
- Mount Dennis Bus Garage – TCE Contamination (This report contains information that is subject to solicitor-client privilege)
Education/Training (TTC Procedural By-Law Section 29(B) and City of Toronto Act Section 190 (3.1)
- Customer Charter
Council Chambers, City Hall
Minutes of the Previous MeetingsMeeting No. 1955 - January 21, 2013
Business Arising Out of Minutes
Presentations will be heard at 2:00 p.m. Requests to speak must be registered by 12:00 Noon of the business day preceding meeting day.
Notices of Motions
Motions Without Notice
Items of Which Notice has Previously Been GivenNil
Items Deferred From Last Meeting to Permit Debate/Public Presentation
- Update – Bus Servicing and Cleaning (For Information) (Deferred from Commission Meeting – January 21, 2013)
- Decision: Bus Servicing and Cleaning
1. Reports with Confidential Attachments (Committee of the Whole)
- Mount Dennis Bus Garage – TCE Contamination (For Information)(This report contains information that is subject to solicitor-client privilege) Decision: Mount Dennis Bus Garage
- Presentation - Working as One - A City of Toronto Workforce Development Strategy (For Information) Decision: Working as One
- Federation of Canadian Municipalities Sustainable Communities Award Decision: Federation of Canadian Municipalities Sustainable Communities Award
- New Shelter Maps and Stop Poles (For Information) Decision: New Shelter Maps and Stop Poles
3. Budget matters
4. Procurement Authorizations
- Procurement Authorization – Supply of Surface Special Trackwork for up to a Five-Year Term – Proposal No. P31CA12184 (For Action) Decision: Procurement Proposal P31CA12184
5. Procurement Authorization Amendments
6. Notice of Awards
7. Service Matters
- 2012 Year-End Status Report on TTC Accessible Transit Services (For Action) Decision: 2012 Status Report on Accessible Transit Services
8. Other Business
- The New Second Exit Planning and Consultation Process (For Action) Decision: New Second Exit Planning
- Follow-Up to Ombudsman’s Report (For Action) Decision: Follow-Up to Ombudsman's Report
- Leslie Barns - Leslie Street Connection Track Contract No.: ABYS1-1 - Bidding Strategy Update (For Information) Decision: Leslie Barns - Contract ABYS1-1
- 1910 Yonge Street – Lease Renewal (For Action) Decision: 1910 Yonge Lease Renewal
- Accommodating Strollers (For Information) Decision: Accommodating Strollers
9. New Business
A correspondence summary will be distributed at the meeting.
TTC Board MembersK. Stintz (Chair), M. Adamson (Vice-Chair), M. Augimeri, R. Cho, J. Colle, G. De Baeremaeker, N. Di Donato, A. Heisey, P. Milczyn, J. Parker and A. Virmani
Elevator Alert: Dundas West Station, eastbound platform to concourse to bus level, out of service.
Last updated May 14, 6:51 AM
See where $11.50 can take you
The TTC Day Pass gives you unlimited one-day travel on all regular TTC services.
Get your Day Pass today
Connect with us every day.
You can plan your trip, get up-to-the-minute service information through e-alerts, and know for certain when the next vehicle will arrive at your stop with our online services.
Connect With Us and Stay Informed