The Board meets regularly to review TTC policy and operations
Meetings are held regularly to review policy and operating matters of the Toronto Transit Commission. Meetings are normally held at Toronto City Hall, 100 Queen Street West, Toronto (location will be confirmed in the Agenda).
While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the contents of this site, users should note that only the hardcopy documents certified by the Director - Commission Services will serve as the official record.
If it is necessary to rely on the accuracy of official Board documents, the Director - Commission Services should be contacted at 416-393-3698 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a certified copy.
Board Meeting Documents
- Thursday, January 21, 2016
- Thursday, February 25, 2016
- Wednesday, March 23, 2016
- Thursday, April 7, 2016 (Cancelled)
- Wednesday, April 27, 2016
- Wednesday, April 27, 2016 (Joint Metrolinx-TTC meeting - 6 p.m.)
- Tuesday, May 31, 2016
- Wednesday, June 29, 2016 (Re-scheduled to July 11, 2016)
- Monday, July 11, 2016
- Wednesday, July 27, 2016 (Re-scheduled to July 11, 2016)
- Wednesday, September 28, 2016
- Thursday, October 27, 2016
- Monday, November 21, 2016 (Special)
- Wednesday, November 30, 2016
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016 (Cancelled)
- Tuesday, December 20, 2016
NOTE: TTC is working towards achieving a fully accessible website, however, there are some legacy pages developed by third-parties that are not yet fully compliant with our standards. For more information on our accessibility standards, please refer to our Accessibility Statement.