The Board meets regularly to review TTC policy and operations
Meetings are held regularly to review policy and operating matters of the Toronto Transit Commission. Meetings are normally held at Toronto City Hall, 100 Queen Street West, Toronto (location will be confirmed in the Agenda).
While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the contents of this site, users should note that only the hardcopy documents certified by the Director - Commission Services will serve as the official record.
If it is necessary to rely on the accuracy of official Board documents, the Director - Commission Services should be contacted at 416-393-3698 or via email at email@example.com to obtain a certified copy.
Board Meeting Documents
- Monday, January 27, 2020
- Tuesday, February 25, 2020
- Tuesday, April 14, 2020 (Cancelled)
- Wednesday, May 13, 2020 (Special)
- Wednesday, June 17, 2020
- Tuesday, July 14, 2020
- Thursday, July 16, 2020 (Re-scheduled to July 14, 2020)
- Thursday, September 24, 2020
- Wednesday, October 21, 2020 (Re-scheduled to October 22, 2020)
- Thursday, October 22, 2020
- Monday, November 16, 2020
- Thursday, December 10, 2020 (Re-scheduled to December 15, 2020)
- Tuesday, December 15, 2020
- Monday, December 21, 2020 (Special)
NOTE: TTC is working towards achieving a fully accessible website, however, there are some legacy pages developed by third-parties that are not yet fully compliant with our standards. For more information on our accessibility standards, please refer to our Accessibility Statement.