The TTC is an agency of the City of Toronto and is overseen by a Board
The TTC serves the people of Toronto by ensuring your transit system is reliable, safe, and prepared for the future. To that end, the Board oversees matters of policy, planning TTC services; constructing, maintaining and operating the system; and expanding services and facilities.
Relationship to City Council
The City of Toronto may contribute to the capital and operating costs of the TTC.
- Chair - Councillor Josh Colle
- Vice-Chair - Alan Heisey Q.C. (Citizen)
- Rick Byers (Citizen),
- Councillor John Campbell
- Councillor Mary Fragedakis
- Councillor Vincent Crisanti
- Councillor Glenn De Baeremaeker
- Ron Lalonde (Citizen)
- Councillor Joe Mihevc
- Councillor Denzil Minnan-Wong
- Joanne De Laurentiis (Citizen)