Subway Storm Pump Replacement
Current projects across the city
The TTC is currently replacing its storm pump infrastructure throughout the subway network. Storm pumps help keep storm and rainwater from reaching track level, ensuring continued and reliable subway service.
Take a look at the current storm pump projects across the city:
- Yonge Street and Alexander Muir Road
- Symington Crescent and Rankin Avenue
- Wellington Street at University Avenue
- In front of 360 Bloor Street East
- Yonge Street at Sherwood Avenue
- Front Street and York Street
315 Evans-Brown's Line diverting both ways via Horner, Thirtieth, Lake Shore due to a collision at Brown's Line and Lake Shore.
Last updated 2:08 AM