E-Tickets make taking the TTC easier
A new E-Ticketing option is now available to make taking the TTC easier for customers. You can now purchase either a Single Day Pass or Group/Family Pass using the TTCconnect app on your iOS or Android device. Click here to purchase tickets online
Watch how easy purchasing an E-Ticket is in this short demo .
You can pre-purchase passes, and must activate the pass before use. Once activated, Single Day Passes and Group/Family Passes are valid from the date activated until 5:30 a.m. the next day. Pass restrictions are the same as the paper Single Day/Group/Family Passes:
Group / Family
Group / Family Day Passes are available for use on Saturday, Sunday, or statutory holidays. Passes are valid from the date shown on the pass until 5:30 a.m. the next day.
1 adult and not more than 5 youths 19 years of age or under;
2 adults and not more than 4 youths 19 years of age or under;
Single Day Passes are available for use any day of the week, including statutory holidays. Passes are valid from the date shown on the pass until 5:30 a.m. the next day. Good for one person.
How to buy an E-Ticket
If you don’t already have an account, you must create one prior to purchasing your E-Ticket. You can do so in one of the following ways:
iOS or Android TTCconnect App
- Download the TTCconnect app for iOS or Android.
- Click on “Buy Tickets,” then add your purchase.
- You will be prompted to confirm your selection to continue, then select “Purchase Tickets.”
- You’ll be asked to sign in with Facebook, Google or email to create an account.
- You’ll be prompted to confirm your purchase and then asked to add your credit card information.
- For increased security you can set a PIN, or you can continue to complete the purchase without.
- Your purchased tickets will appear in “Use Tickets” and can be selected for activation.
- Visit the vendor website. and click the icon at the top right to sign in.
- You will be prompted to login using Facebook, Google or email to create a profile.
- Once you’ve created a profile, you can purchase Group/Family and/or Single Day Passes by clicking on either option, entering your desired quantity and adding the selection to the cart.
- Once you’ve added your selection(s) to the cart, you must check out.
- After reviewing the items in your cart, you’ll be asked to enter your credit card information.
- Once you enter your card information and click save, then click "Buy Now". Your card will be saved for future transactions, and your purchase is now complete.
How to use an E-Ticket
*Note: You must have an iOS or Android device to use an E-Ticket with the TTC.
After purchasing your E-Ticket, you must activate it before use.
- On the “Use Tickets” screen, choose the tickets you wish to use and select “Activate Tickets.”
- You’ll be notified when the ticket will expire before selecting “Yes” to continue. Once you select “Yes,” your ticket is ready for use.
- This is your ticket. You will need to show this screen to a TTC operator in order to use it. It is also your Proof-Of-Payment on your journey.
- You may be asked to validate your purchase by tapping the screen and the background colour of the pass(es) will change.
Elevator Alert: Finch Station, concourse to street level (Passenger pick up), out of service.
Last updated 7:28 AM