512 St Clair Pilot Program
The TTC has introduced a new Time-based Transfer Pilot Program along the 512 St Clair route.
- What is a time-based transfer?
- A time-based transfer allows you to travel for up to two hours on the 512 St Clair route.
- You can board a 512 St Clair streetcar or bus at any stop, in any direction, until the expiry time shown.
- How do I use a time-based transfer?
- Keep and show your time-based transfer to the operators each time your board. On routes other than 512 St Clair, the transfer is valid at the connecting route transfer points only, until the expiry time shown.
- How long is a time-based transfer valid?
- The time-based transfer is valid until the expiry time shown.
- Where do I get a time-based transfer?
- A time-based transfer is only available from a 512 St Clair operator.
- Do I need to take the paper transfer if I’m paying by PRESTO?
- Yes you need to take a paper transfer as your proof-of-payment. This is because the card readers do not recognize the two hour time based transfer and you will be charged again each time you board a streetcar.