Transferable Adult and Senior/Student
|Weekly Pass||$39.25||$31.25||Not Applicable|
Good for unlimited travel, from Monday through to Sunday, in a specific week, on all regular TTC services - valid Monday through Sunday. The Weekly Pass is sold from the previous Thursday, until the Tuesday of the week for which the pass will be used. Extra fare required for Downtown Express routes or contracted routes operated by the TTC outside the City of Toronto.
The TTC Weekly Pass is transferable, however the pass can only be transferred after a person using the pass has exited the TTC transit system. No "Pass Back" allowed. Penalty for misuse.
Adult: Lend your transferable Weekly Pass to family or friends when you are not travelling with it.
Senior/Student: Your Weekly Pass is valid only with the appropriate Photo ID. Lend your transferable Weekly Pass with another Senior or Student when you are not travelling with it.
- Transferable (Seniors/Students require Photo ID to prove age eligibility);
- Access through Automatic Entrances;
- Unlimited travel on all TTC services; Extra fare required for Downtown Express routes or contracted routes operated by the TTC outside the City of Toronto.
- No "weekly" Downtown Express sticker available;
- Senior and Student Weekly Passes "consolidated"; and
- Available for sale on the Thursday of the week prior at Collector Booths.
Weekly Pass Conditions Of Use:
- Valid only if the validation sticker is removed.
- Valid only for the week/year shown on front of pass.
- Must be in the possession of the customer at all times during a trip.
- May only be transferred to another customer at the completion of a trip - No ‘Pass Back’ allowed.
- Does not entitle the customer to obtain a transfer.
- Must be clearly displayed to TTC employees when used and shall be surrendered for inspection to TTC employees upon request when on TTC vehicles or premises.
- Is good for unlimited travel on all regular TTC services. Extra fare required for Downtown Express routes or contracted routes operated by the TTC outside the City of Toronto. Remains property of the TTC and may be confiscated without refund if the holder violates any laws, TTC By-Law No. 1 or alters or abuses this pass. Is not refundable.
- Issued by authority of the Toronto Transit Commission.
- Seniors (65 years or older): Valid with a TTC Senior Photo ID or Government issued photo ID.
- Students (13 to 15 years old): No ID required
- Students (16 to 19 years old): Valid with school ID or government issued photo ID with date of birth. NOT valid for Post-Secondary Students.
Tax Credit for Public Transit: Information on the Federal Tax Credit for TTC Pass Purchasers - see Tax Credit.