Current Connecting Toronto releases
TTC prepared for worst of winter
January 13, 2017
The onset of winter brings an annual challenge for the TTC, but one that we are well-equipped to handle.
- New Year promises big things at TTC
January 6, 2017 - Happy new year to one and all!
- TTC looks forward to a spectacular new year!
December 30, 2016 - As 2016 draws to a close and the New Year looms large, it’s good to look back on another year of transition at the TTC.
- PRESTO on the TTC reaches year-end milestone
December 16, 2016 - As the end of the year approaches, I am pleased to confirm that we are on target to meet our promise to equip every vehicle, and at least one entrance of every subway station, with PRESTO card readers.
- Big improvements on horizon for TTC’s Line 2
December 9, 2016 - While major projects such as the rollout of the PRESTO smart card, a new streetcar fleet and completion of the Spadina subway extension garner headlines...
- New signal system means reduced crowding for TTC riders
December 2, 2016 - Earlier this week, I led a small TTC team to Rochester, NY to witness a demonstration of the software that will soon control Line 1 Yonge-University’s new signalling system.
- Service levels maintained as TTC budget approved by board
November 25, 2016 - Earlier this week (Nov. 21), the TTC Board met to consider the 2017 budget.
- One TTC employee assault is one too many
November 18, 2016 - I have attended several events recently that reinforced the decent, hard-working nature of TTC employees.
- TTC modernization on a steady course
November 11, 2016 - On a recent trip to Scandinavia, I saw brilliant examples of what the TTC will look like as we head into the last year of our plan to modernize.
- Reflecting on five years at TTC
November 4, 2016 - This week marks five years since I came to Toronto to lead the modernization of the TTC.
- Winter already on TTC’s radar
October 28, 2016 - With winter approaching, TTC crews are hard at work finalizing preparations for what some say will be a deep freeze this year.
Elevator Alert: Finch Station, concourse to street level (Passenger pick up), out of service.
Last updated 7:28 AM