TTC Wheel-Trans services are changing
Your opportunity to get involved
The Toronto Transit Commission is asking residents to be involved in important decisions to improve Wheel-Trans.
You are invited to a public consultation regarding upcoming modernization changes to TTC’s Wheel-Trans service. Learn about the TTC’s family of services, expanded Wheel-Trans eligibility and more. There will be opportunity to provide your input.
July 5 - Downtown, 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
Metro Hall - Room 308/309
55 John Street
- Shuttle bus service will be available between St George Station and Metro Hall from 5 to 9 p.m.
July 12 - Scarborough, 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
Scarborough Civic Centre, Rotunda Room
150 Borough Drive
(McCowan Rd. & Ellesmere Rd.)
- Shuttle bus service will be available between Kennedy Subway Station and the Civic Centre from 5 to 9 p.m.
July 14 - North York, 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
North York Memorial Community Hall - Burgundy Room
5110 Yonge Street
- Shuttle bus service will be available between Sheppard Station and North York Centre Station from 5 to 9 p.m.
July 21- Etobicoke, 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
Father John Redmond Catholic Secondary School - cafeteria
28 Colonel Samuel Smith Park Drive
- Shuttle bus service will be available between Kipling Station and the school from 5 to 9 p.m.
Presentation will begin at 7 p.m. Refreshments will not be provided.
The following services will be provided at each location:
- Captioning Services
- Attendant Services
- ASL Interpreting Services
For more information or to request specific accommodation, contact:
Community Liaison, TTC
416-397-8699, TTY 416-393-4555