Connect With The TTC and Stay Informed
Connect with the TTC every day and stay informed. You can plan your trip, get up-to-the-minute service information through e-alerts, and know for certain when the next vehicle will arrive at your stop with our online services.
Simple navigation and easy-to-use features allow you to quickly locate what you are looking for on our website.
Access route and schedule information, find your route by name or number, or plan your trip, directly from the home page at www.ttc.ca
ttc.ca recognizes mobile devices. Use our mobile site to plan your trip, view service alerts, check schedules, and get fare information.
My TTC e-Services
Register for My TTC e-Services to automatically receive current service information, e-alerts, e-newsletters, and media advisories.
New Users can register with My TTC e-Services by creating a unique profile.
Once you have created your e-Services profile, you can select the e-services and the specific route information you wish to receive.
Your Internet service provider, pager or cellular carrier may charge a 'per-message' fee. You will be responsible for these charges. This is not a TTC fee. It is strongly recommended that you contact your service provider before registering to My TTC e-Services.
Next Vehicle Arrival System
Next Vehicle Arrival System will allow you to receive real-time route data for the next bus or streetcar arriving at any specific stop.
The information is available at no charge directly through our partner website, www.nextbus.com . Nextbus.com can be accessed from the Related Links page. There are also many third-party applications for smart phones, which provide unlimited access to the data for a nominal one-time fee.
Real-time information is also available via SMS on your mobile phone (Standard rates apply. Check with your service provider). Streetcar and bus stop numbers can be found on the specific route pages on ttc.ca.
The following options are available:
- To receive arrival times for the next TTC vehicles (up to 6), just text the multi-digit stop number to 898882 (TXTTTC).
- To receive arrival times for one specific route, text the multi-digit stop number, a space, then the route number to 898882 (TXTTTC).
- To receive arrival times for a specific route going in a specific direction, text the multi-digit stop number, space, the route number, another space and the specific direction (N, S, E, W) to 898882 (TXTTTC)
- For information, text HELP to 898882 (TXTTTC)
The TTC takes reasonable care to provide information regarding the arrival of the next vehicle, using vehicle real-time data. However, no vehicle arrival time is guaranteed. The TTC accepts no responsibility for any transit service adjustments, errors or omissions.
TTC Trip Planner
You can access our self-serve trip planner on ttc.ca or mobile.ttc.ca. Planning a trip from a station page or route page, allows our trip planner to automatically select the station or stop as your starting point.
With a few simple steps, you can set where and when you want to travel, select your mode of travel (subway/RT, bus or streetcar) and choose your travel options (accessible routes or walking distance).
To use our Trip Planner:
- Visit the Trip Planner
- Enter your starting point. This could be an address, intersection, landmark, station or stop number.
- Enter your destination point
- Select your date and time of travel
- Choose travel options for your trip, such as accessible routes or walking distance
- Click Next Step
Within in a few moments, you can select from 3 Trip Summaries. View the details of this trip for a complete itinerary.
For additional information on how to use our Trip Planner, just visit our Help & Tips page.
Get service advisories and updates via Twitter and Facebook
- View the Official TTC YouTube Channel
- Follow us on Twitter @TTCnotices and @TTChelps
- 'Like' the TTC Facebook page
Subscribe to TTC’s RSS (Really Simple Syndication) to receive service alerts, news, special events and more.
To view the feed in your RSS Aggregator, copy the URL and paste it into your reader.
For URL information, go to RSS Feeds.
We want your feedback!
Contact us to provide your feedback as we continue to develop our online services and address any issues that we find.