Contacts and Customer Feedback
- What are the hours for the Telephone Information line?
- The Telephone Information line is open daily from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., except on holidays.
- How do I file a complaint or compliment?
- You can file a complaint or compliment by calling Customer Service at 416-393-3030, daily from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. You can also file a complaint or compliment online by visiting Complaints or Compliments and Suggestions.
- How do I get a bus schedule for my route?
- You can access all route schedules from the TTC’s website. If you do not have an internet connection our Customer Information Representatives can mail a schedule out to you. Please call 416-393-4636 and press "0" to speak with a representative.
- How do I know if the elevator at my station is working?
- Call the TTC Lift-Line before you travel - 416-539-LIFT (5438). Recorded TTC elevator status is updated daily on our automated system, and when service difficulties arise. You can access this system by calling 416-393-4636; press "5" and then "2" for current elevator updates.
- Several non-TTC buildings connect with subway stations and allow elevator access to the street through their properties. For operating status of elevators in these developments connected to subway stations, you must call the property directly - details and telephone numbers are listed on each station page, where applicable.
- Where is the TTC Head Office?
- The TTC Head Office is located at 1900 Yonge Street, Toronto, ON M4S1Z2, at the Davisville subway station.
Elevator Alert: Finch Station, concourse to street level (Passenger pick up), out of service.
Last updated 7:28 AM