Dufferin Gates Loop - land surveying activities
August 7 to 31, 2018
Work description and purpose
As part of ongoing transit network improvements to integrate the waterfront corridor, “Waterfront Transit Reset”, TTC will be surveying the property lines of the Dufferin Gates Loop and areas inside Exhibition Place.
The field information gathered will be used for the preliminary design of the planned extension of streetcar service connecting Dufferin Gates Loop to Exhibition Loop.
Land surveying and related activitiesActivities may include field staff gathering measurements and placing survey markers at property corners and elsewhere. Field staff will attempt to contact building/home occupants directly should access to private areas be required. In most instances, access to properties is for a short duration. The field crew will consist of four staff members wearing reflective vests.
Monteith & Sutherland Ltd.
The survey area includes Dufferin Gates Loop, Exhibition Loop, Exhibition GO Station and Exhibition Place. The surrounding area of these locations may also be subject to surveying.
Expected survey dates and hours
Weekdays; August 7 to 31, 2018* between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. surveyors will be present in vicinity of Dufferin Gates Loop, inside the grounds of Exhibition Place, Exhibition GO Station and TTC’s Exhibition Loop.
Notice issued to:
- Springhurst Avenue addresses: 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 25
- Fort Rouille Street addresses: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12
- Dufferin Street addresses: 10, 153
- Exhibition Place administration office
- GO Transit
We regret any inconvenience that may be caused as a result of this work and thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- Paul Tran, Community Liaison, 416-981-1601; firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Customer Service, 416-393-3030 (daily 7 a.m. to 10 p.m., closed holidays) or @TTChelps.
- Route/Schedules/Fares: 416-393-4636 or ttc.ca.
Finch West: Elevator out of service between concourse and Line 1 platform.
Last updated 7:33 AM
Questions about construction advisories?
7 a.m.- 10 p.m., except statutory holidays.
TTY Hearing Impaired Service