Infrastructure improvements west of Roncesvalles
The Queensway, Lake Shore Boulevard West and Humber Loop
The work on The Queensway and on Lake Shore Boulevard is complete.
Humber Loop is open, and will remain open during roof replacement to the building inside the loop.
Service until June 23
- 501/301 Queen streetcars are providing service on Queen Street between Humber Loop and Neville Park Loop.
- 501L Queen shuttle buses are operating between Windermere/Ellis/Queensway intersections and Long Branch Loop.
- 66A Prince Edward buses are operating into Humber Loop.
- 80B The Queensway buses are operating into Humber Loop.
* Customers must transfer between streetcars and shuttle buses at Windermere Avenue/The Queensway or Ellis Avenue/The Queensway to continue their trip on the Queen route.
Service starting June 24
- Humber Loop is open to all service.
- 501/301 Queen streetcars return on Lake Shore Boulevard West resuming regular routing between Long Branch Loop and Humber Loop.
- 501L Queen shuttle bus service ends.
Thank you for your patience during the infrastructure improvements in the west end of the Queen route.
- TTC Customer Service, 416-393-3030 (daily 7 a.m. to 10 p.m., closed holidays) or @TTChelps
- TTC Route/Schedules/Fares: 416-393-4636 and ttc.ca.
Victoria Park: Elevator out of service between overpass, Victoria Park Ave entrance and concourse.
Last updated Jul 3, 6:39 PM
Questions about construction advisories?
7 a.m.- 10 p.m., except statutory holidays.
TTY Hearing Impaired Service