North York Centre Station - Electrical Room A/C System Upgrade
August 8, 2017 to January 31, 2018
Construction crews will upgrade the air conditioning (A/C) at North York Centre Station – Electrical Room.
- Protective hoarding will be set up on the concourse level.
- For safety, contractor access to the station throughout the project will occur during the day and overnight through the entrance doors at 5140 Yonge Street/Yonge Street Entrance (Mel Lastman Square).
- Most work will generally take place between 7 a.m. and 9 p.m. on weekdays, and 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. on weekends. Some work will take place overnight within the station.
Noise and Vibration
- Efforts will be made to keep noise and vibration levels to a minimum.
- Denise Jayawardene, Community Liaison, 416-393-6937, email@example.com
- Customer Service: 416-393-3030 (daily 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., closed holidays) or @TTChelps
- TTY Line: 416-481-2523 (daily 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., closed holidays).
- Route/Schedules/Fares: 416-393-4636 (INFO) or ttc.ca.
- TTC wide route/schedule information: 416-393-INFO (4636) or ttc.ca
Questions about construction advisories?
7 a.m.- 10 p.m., except statutory holidays.
TTY Hearing Impaired Service