107 St Regis - Route not entering York University during strike
Starting March 6, 2018 - 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. daily
April 9, 2018 - 106 update
Buses divert 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. daily
- 195 Jane Rocket and 35A Jane buses will turn back south via Jane Street, Hullmar Avenue, Peter Kaiser Gate, Steeles Avenue and Jane Street.
- 35B Jane southbound buses divert via Peter Kaiser, Steeles Avenue, Murray Ross Parkway, Shoreham Drive, Jane Street, and Hullmar Drive.
- 41A Keele buses will divert east on Canarctic Drive, north on Petrolia Road, west on Steeles Avenue and south on Keele Street.
- 60 Steeles West board on Steeles Avenue. 60AE Steeles West branches will turn back east via Steeles Avenue, Murray Ross Parkway, Shoreham Drive, Jane Street and Steeles Avenue.
- 84D Sheppard West buses will turn back east at Jane Street via Steeles Avenue, Jane Street, Hullmar Avenue, Peter Kaiser Gate and Steeles Avenue.
- 106 Sentinel buses will now run to Finch West Station diverting north on Sentinel Road, east on Assiniboine Road, south on Evelyn Wiggins Drive, east on Murray Ross Parkway, and south on Keele Street. Buses return north on Keele Street, west on Murray Ross Parkway and south on Sentinel Road.
- 107 St Regis buses will divert north of Keele Street, east on Canarctic Drive, north on Petrolia Road, west on Steeles Avenue and south on Keele Street.
- 108 Driftwood buses will divert north on Jane, east on Shoreham Drive, north on Murray Ross Parkway, west on Steeles, south on Jane Street.