501 Queen - Streetcar restrictions during several construction projects - October 16 update
Ongoing route changes will occur during multiple road, track and bridge work on Queen Street, The Queensway and Lake Shore Boulevard, and improvements at Humber Loop throughout 2017.
5 a.m., October 16 to 5 a.m., October 31, 2017
Track work will be conducted on Queen Street West at McCaul Street and streetcars and shuttle buses will be restricted from the intersection.
- 501/301 Queen streetcars will run between Sunnyside and Neville Park, diverting both ways via Spadina Avenue, King Street and Church Street.
- 301L Queen overnight shuttle buses will run between Long Branch Loop and Victoria Street.
- 501J Queen (Bathurst - Jarvis) and 301L Queen shuttle buses will divert eastbound via Queen, Peter, Adelaide, University and Queen and divert westbound via Queen, Simcoe, Richmond, Peter and Queen.
- 501L Queen shuttle buses continue to operate between Dufferin Gate Loop and Long Branch Loop, via Queen Street, The Queensway, Windermere Avenue and Lake Shore Boulevard.
- 501M Queen will operate a clockwise service linking The Queensway with Lake Shore Boulevard, Marine Parade Drive, and Park Lawn Road.
Customers may transfer between streetcars and buses at any point on Queen Street, between Bathurst and Spadina or between Victoria and Jarvis.
Close up view of bus diversion between Spadina Avenue and Church Street.
Close up view of 501L Queen and 501M Queen routing between
Windermere Avenue and Park Lawn Road.