Construction Projects Affecting Service
Starting May 13, several routes will be impacted by construction activities.
Gerrard/Parliament Intersection Track Rehabilitation
TTC track rehabilitation on Gerrard Street and Parliament Street will result in the closure of the intersection from May 13 to June 4, 2018.
The following routes will divert during the intersection closure:
- 65 Parliament diverting during construction
- 365 Parliament diverting during construction
- 506 Carlton diverting during construction
- 306 Carlton diverting during construction
Main Street Station Upgrades
TTC construction at Main Street Station will require buses to be removed from the station. From May 13 to September 2, 2018, all buses will serve Main Street Station on street at Danforth Avenue. Service levels will be maintained for the duration of construction. As a result of this work, PRESTO card customers will need to take a paper transfer or else they will be charged twice.
The following routes will be affected by construction at the station:
- 20 Cliffside change during construction
- 23 Dawes change during construction
- 62 Mortimer change during construction
- 64 Main change during construction
- 87 Cosburn change during construction
- 113 Danforth change during construction
- 135 Gerrard change during construction
- 306 Carlton change during construction
- 506 Carlton change during construction