185 Don Mills Rocket - Route and Schedule Changes - Metrolinx construction
Service change effective January 8, 2017
Route and Schedule Changes - Metrolinx construction
Construction at Science Centre Station on Line 5 Eglinton at Don Mills Road and Eglinton Avenue East has begun and lane restrictions will result in longer than normal travel times through this area.
The following changes will be made to the 185 DON MILLS ROCKET and 25 DON MILLS routes:
- New express stops will be provided northbound at Godstone Road and southbound at 2980 Don Mills Road on the 185 DON MILLS ROCKET.
- The 25 DON MILLS route will be temporarily split at Don Mills Station between 6:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m., Monday to Friday. This will isolate the northern section of the route from the construction delays. Customers will be required to transfer at Don Mills Station for through travel.
- Schedules will include additional travel time through the Don Mills and Eglinton intersection to maintain service reliability.
- Local service will operate more frequently during most periods of the week to reduce crowding.
- New express stops will be provided northbound at Godstone Road and southbound at 2980 Don Mills Road.