Subway Service Alternatives
Line 1 Yonge University
During service interruptions on the “U” portion of Line 1 Yonge-University, the following options are available:
- Walk to the other side of the “U” (approximately ten minutes) and continue your journey.
- Take a streetcar from one side of the “U” to the other side to connect to Line 1.
Or, to connect to Line 2 Bloor-Danforth:
- Take the 504 King westbound to Dundas West Station or eastbound to Broadview Station.
- Take the 505 Dundas westbound to Dundas West Station or eastbound to Broadview Station.
- Take the 506 Carlton eastbound to Main Street Station.
If you are transferring to a surface route and have already paid a fare, make sure you have a paper transfer.