- Accessible: No
- Bicycle repair stop
- Wi-Fi Enabled
- Side platform
- Station Location
Line 2 Bloor-Danforth Schedule
Bloor-Danforth trains run every 2 to 3 minutes during the rush hours and every 4-5 minutes outside the rush hours. Read our holiday service details
|Train and direction||Monday to Friday||Saturday||Sunday|
|First Train eastbound||Monday to Friday 6:10 a.m.||Saturday 6:17 a.m.||Sunday 8:32 a.m.|
|Last Train eastbound||Monday to Friday 2:a.m.||Saturday 2:a.m.||Sunday 2:a.m.|
|First Train westbound||Monday to Friday 5:54 a.m.||Saturday 6:04 a.m.||Sunday 8:02 a.m.|
|Last Train westbound||Monday to Friday 1:46 a.m.||Saturday 1:46 a.m.||Sunday 1:46 a.m.|
Times shown are approximate and are subject to change without notice.
- Saturday & Holidays 5:55 a.m. to 2 a.m.
- Sunday 8 a.m. to 2 a.m.
- Monday to Friday 5:50 a.m. to 2 a.m.
|South Side - Centre - Eastbound Platform To Street Level||Up At All Times||No scheduled maintenance|
|North Side - Centre - Westbound Platform To Street Level||Up At All Times||No scheduled maintenance|
- Address, 22 Chester Avenue
- Accessible, No
- Number of Levels, 2
- Platform Type, Side
Chester Avenue Entrance
- Nearest Intersection, Danforth Avenue and Chester Avenue
- Location on Street, on the west side of Chester Avenue, 73 metres north of Danforth Avenue
Station Levels, 2
Note, Star indicates a level where customers enter the station.
- Collector and turnstiles
- Stair access to Subway Platform Level
- Eastbound and westbound trains
- Escalator and stair access to Street Level
- Escalator and stairs are located near the fourth car of the train
The DWA is located near the fifth car of the train
- Escalator and stairs are located near the third car of the train
- The DWA is located near the fifth car of the train
Stop Number: Find out when the next streetcar will arrive: text the Stop Number to 898882.
Accessible routes: The TTC provides accessible service on many routes. Not all stops or stations are accessible.