- Accessible: No
- Side platform
- Transfer required for connecting to surface routes
1 Service Advisory
Service change effective February 13, 2017
Last updated January 12 2017, 11:12 AM
Line 3 Scarborough Schedule
Scarborough trains run every 4-5 minutes during the rush hours and every 5-6 minutes outside the rush hours. Read our holiday service details
|Train and direction||Monday to Friday||Saturday||Sunday|
|First Train westbound||Monday to Friday 5:50 am||Saturday 5:54 am||Sunday 8:03 am|
|Last Train westbound||Monday to Friday 1:22 am||Saturday 1:22 am||Sunday 1:22 am|
|First Train eastbound||Monday to Friday 6:07 am||Saturday 6:09 am||Sunday 8:18 am|
|Last Train eastbound||Monday to Friday 1:37 am||Saturday 1:37 am||Sunday 1:37 am|
TTC Ellesmere Station, at Ellesmere Road and Midland Avenue, has one parking lot.
No overnight parking allowed at any lot between 2 a.m. and 5 a.m. every day.
- Green P Mobile Pay is available.
- Paid parking from 5 a.m. to 2 a.m. on weekdays. Parking is free on weekends and statutory holidays.
- No overnight parking allowed at any lot between 2 a.m. and 5 a.m. every day.
- Daily rate is $3 between 5 a.m. and 2 a.m.
- Afternoon/Evening rate is $2 between 3 p.m. and 2 a.m.
- Payment can be made by coin, VISA, MasterCard, or American Express.
- Enter Ellesmere Lot from the north side of Ellesmere Road, just west of Midland Avenue. The entrance is on the west side of Service Road.
- Capacity is 68 spaces.
- Address, 1025 Ellesmere Road
- Accessible, No
- Number of Levels, 2
- Platform Type, Side
Ellesmere Road Entrance
There are two approach routes to this entrance:
1. From Kennedy Road
Location on Street, on the north side of Ellesmere Road, proceed east from Kennedy Road along a curved sidewalk for 343 metres. Continue east for 50 metres on the path towards the entrance, then proceed down a flight of stairs to reach the entrance
2. From Midland Avenue
Location on Street, on the north side of Ellesmere Road, travel west from Midland Avenue for 124 metres. Follow the bend in the sidewalk northward for
22 metres, and then continue west for 187 metres. Follow another bend in the sidewalk southward for 34 metres and continue west for 34 metres on a path towards the entrance, then proceed down a flight of stairs to reach the entrance
Station Levels, 2
Note, Star indicates a level where customers enter the station.
- Collector and turnstiles
- Stair access to Platform Level
- Transfer to Bus service at stops on Ellesmere Road
- Eastbound and westbound trains
Stair access to Street Level
Eastbound (locally Northbound)
- Stairs are located near the third car of the train
The DWA is located near the first car of the train
Westbound (locally Southbound)
- Stairs are located near the second car of the train
- The DWA is located near the first car of the train
Stop Number: Find out when the next streetcar will arrive: text the Stop Number to 898882.
Accessible routes: The TTC provides accessible service on many routes. Not all stops or stations are accessible.
Elevator Alert: North York Centre Station, southbound platform to concourse, out of service until mid-March due to Presto installation.
Last updated Feb 16, 9:06 PM