- Accessible: No
- Bicycle repair stop
- Wi-Fi Enabled
- Token Vending Machine
- Side platform
1 Service Advisory
Route diverting at St Clair and Old Weston Road. Effective until further notice.
Last updated June 6 2012, 8:52 AM
Line 2 Bloor-Danforth Schedule
Bloor-Danforth trains run every 2-3 minutes during the rush hours and every 4-5 minutes outside the rush hours. Read our holiday service details
|Train and direction||Monday to Friday||Saturday||Sunday|
|First Train eastbound||Monday to Friday 5:52 am||Saturday 6:00 am||Sunday 8:12 am|
|Last Train eastbound||Monday to Friday 1:42 am||Saturday 1:42 am||Sunday 1:42 am|
|First Train westbound||Monday to Friday 5:58 am||Saturday 6:02 am||Sunday 8:22 am|
|Last Train westbound||Monday to Friday 2:04 am||Saturday 2:04 am||Sunday 2:04 am|
|Keele St. Level - North Side To Westbound Platform||Up At All Times||No scheduled maintenance|
|Keele St. Level - South Side To Eastbound Platform||Up At All Times||No scheduled maintenance|
TTC Keele Subway Station, at Bloor Street West and Keele Street, has one parking lot.
- Green P Mobile Pay is now available.
- No overnight parking allowed at any lot between 2 a.m. and 5 a.m. every day.
400 Indian Road
Price change effective January 4, 2017
- Daily rate is $5 from 5 a.m. to 2 a.m.
- Payment can be made by coin, VISA, MasterCard, or American Express.
- Parking is free on weekends and holidays.
- Enter Keele Lot from the west side of Indian Road, just north of Bloor Street West.
- Capacity is 187 spaces.
- Address, 21 Keele Street
- Accessible, Street Level only Note: The Station is barrier free from Street Level to Bus Platform, Subway Platforms are not accessible
- Number of Levels, 2
- Platform Type, Side
Keele Street Entrance
- Nearest Intersection, Bloor Street West and Keele Street
- Location on Street, on the east side of Keele Street, 63 metres north of Bloor Street West
Indian Grove Entrance, Automatic
- Stair access directly to Subway Platform Level
There are two approach routes to this entrance
1. Indian Grove
- Nearest Intersection, Bloor Street West and Indian Grove
Location on Street, on the east side of Indian Grove, travel 79 metres north of Bloor Street West, proceed east on a pathway for 59 metres then continue south for 15 metres
2. Indian Road
- Nearest Intersection, Bloor Street West and Indian Road
- Location on Street, on the west side of Indian Road, travel 54 metres north of Bloor Street West, then west 103 metres through the TTC Commuter Parking Lot to the station entrance
Station Levels, 2
Note, Star indicates a level where customers enter the station.
Note, The Subway Platform Level is located above Street Level
- Collector and turnstiles
- Escalator and stair access to eastbound and westbound Subway Platform Level
- Bus Platform
- Wheel Trans stop located at WT bus bay on north side of Bus Platform
- Eastbound and westbound trains
- Stair access to Street Level
- Stairs to Bus Platform and Keele Street are located near the fifth car of the train
Stairs leading directly to the Indian Grove Entrance are located at the east end of the Subway Platform
- Stairs to Bus Platform and Keele Street are located near the second car of the train
- Stairs leading directly to the Indian Grove Entrance are located at the east end of the Subway Platform
Stop Number: Find out when the next streetcar will arrive: text the Stop Number to 898882.
Accessible routes: The TTC provides accessible service on many routes. Not all stops or stations are accessible.
Elevator Alert: North York Centre Station, southbound platform to concourse, out of service until mid-March due to Presto installation.
Last updated 7:40 AM