Main Street Station
1 Service Advisory
Service change effective March 27, 2017
Last updated March 8 2017, 2:00 PM
Line 2 Bloor-Danforth Schedule
Bloor-Danforth trains run every 2 to 3 minutes during the rush hours and every 4-5 minutes outside the rush hours. Read our holiday service details
|Train and direction||Monday to Friday||Saturday||Sunday|
|First Train eastbound||Monday to Friday 5:51 a.m.||Saturday 5:52 a.m.||Sunday 8:12 a.m.|
|Last Train eastbound||Monday to Friday 2:09 a.m.||Saturday 2:09 a.m.||Sunday 2:09 a.m.|
|First Train westbound||Monday to Friday 5:51 am||Saturday 5:55 am||Sunday 8:07 am|
|Last Train westbound||Monday to Friday 1:38 am||Saturday 1:38 am||Sunday 1:38 am|
Times shown are approximate and are subject to change without notice.
- Saturday & Holidays 5:45 a.m. to 2:10 a.m.
- Sunday 8:05 a.m. to 2:10 a.m.
- Monday to Friday 5:40 a.m. to 2:10 a.m.
Lift Line - Call the Lift Line Service before you travel. 416-539-LIFT (5438)
Accessible Alternatives - In the event that your elevator is not in service, look for plans posted at each elevator. You can also view the plans before you travel.
|Bus to Concourse to Eastbound Platform||No scheduled maintenance|
|Concourse to Westbound Platform||No scheduled maintenance|
|Centre - Lower Concourse To Street & Bus Level||Up At All Times||No scheduled maintenance|
|North Side - Westbound Platform To Concourse||Up At All Times||No scheduled maintenance|
|South Side - Eastbound Platform To Concourse||Up At All Times||No scheduled maintenance|
- Address, 315 Main Street
- Accessible, Yes
- Number of Levels, 3
- Platform Type, Side
- Danforth GO Station, Accessible (Lakeshore East Line) located on the east side of Main Street, one block south of Danforth Avenue
Accessible indicates an accessible entrance.
Accessible, Main Street Entrance
- Nearest Intersection, Danforth Avenue and Main Street
- Location on Street, on the east side of Main Street, 79 metres north of Danforth Avenue
Station Levels, 3
Note, Star indicates a level where customers enter the station.
- Collector and turnstiles
- Elevator access to Concourse and Eastbound Subway Platform Levels Note: For Westbound, change elevators at Concourse Level
- Stair access to Concourse Level
- Bus and Streetcar Platform
- Wheel Trans stop, at Bus Platform, shared with routes #64 Main southbound and #135 Gerrard
- Elevator, escalator and stair access to Street Level
- Elevator and stair access to Subway Platform Level
- Eastbound and westbound trains
- Elevator access to Concourse and Street Level
Escalator and stair access to Concourse Level
- Elevator to Concourse and Street Levels is located near the second car of the train
- Escalator is located near the third car of the train
- Stairs are located near the first and third cars of the train
The DWA is located near the fifth car of the train
- Elevator to Concourse Level is located near the fifth car of the train Note: For Street Level, change elevators at Concourse Level
- Escalator is located near the sixth car of the train
- Stairs are located near the fourth and sixth cars of the train
- The DWA is located near the fifth car of the train
Stop Number: Find out when the next streetcar will arrive: text the Stop Number to 898882.
Accessible routes: The TTC provides accessible service on many routes. Not all stops or stations are accessible.