- Accessible: No
- Side platform
- Transfer required for connecting to surface routes
- Station Location
Line 3 Scarborough Schedule
Scarborough trains run every 4 to 5 minutes during the rush hours and every 5-6 minutes outside the rush hours. Read our holiday service details
|Train and direction||Monday to Friday||Saturday||Sunday|
|First Train westbound||Monday to Friday 5:45 a.m.||Saturday 5:49 a.m.||Sunday 7:57 a.m.|
|Last Train westbound||Monday to Friday 1:16 a.m.||Saturday 1:16 a.m.||Sunday 1:16 a.m.|
Times shown are approximate and are subject to change without notice.
- Saturday & Holidays 5:40 a.m. to 1:45 a.m.
- Sunday 7:55 a.m. to 1:45 a.m.
- Monday to Friday 5:40 a.m. to 1:45 a.m.
|Automatic Entrance North Side Concourse To Scarborough RT||Up At All Times||No scheduled maintenance|
|Automatic Entrance North Side Concourse To Scarborough RT||Down At All Times||No scheduled maintenance|
- Address, 1275 McCowan Road
- Accessible, No
- Number of Levels, 3
- Station Type, Terminus
- Platform Type, Side
McCowan Road Entrance
- Nearest Intersection, McCowan Road and Bushby Drive
- Location on Street, on the east side of McCowan Road, 22 metres north of Bushby Drive
Pedway Entrance, Automatic
- Location on Street, Access via Pedway (Pedway is a pedestrian walkway that connects McCowan Station Concourse Level to Consilium Place office complex, the pedway ends at the station)
Station Levels, 3
Note, Star indicates a level where customers enter the station.
Note, The Platform is located above Street Level
- Collector and turnstiles
- Stair access to Concourse and Platform Levels
- Escalator access to westbound Platform Level
- Transfer to Bus service at stops on McCowan Road
- Automatic entrance leading to Pedway
- Stair access to Street and Platform Levels
Stair access to Street and Concourse Levels
Escalator is located near the third car of the train
Stairs leading to Concourse and Street Levels are located near the fourth car of the train
The DWA is located near the fourth car of the train
Escalator is located near the second car of the train
Stairs leading to Concourse and Street Levels are located near the first car of the train
The DWA is located near the first car of the train
Stop Number: Find out when the next streetcar will arrive: text the Stop Number to 898882.
Accessible routes: The TTC provides accessible service on many routes. Not all stops or stations are accessible.