Old Mill Station
- Accessible: No
- Bicycle repair stop
- Wi-Fi Enabled
- Side platform
- Transfer required for connecting to surface routes
- Station Location
1 Service Advisory
Service change effective March 27, 2017
Last updated March 15 2017, 9:37 AM
Line 2 Bloor-Danforth Schedule
Bloor-Danforth trains run every 2 to 3 minutes during the rush hours and every 4-5 minutes outside the rush hours. Read our holiday service details
|Train and direction||Monday to Friday||Saturday||Sunday|
|First Train eastbound||Monday to Friday 5:46 a.m.||Saturday 5:54 a.m.||Sunday 8:07 a.m.|
|Last Train eastbound||Monday to Friday 1:37 a.m.||Saturday 1:37 a.m.||Sunday 1:37 a.m.|
|First Train westbound||Monday to Friday 5:58 am||Saturday 6:a.m.||Sunday 8:30 a.m.|
|Last Train westbound||Monday to Friday 2:10 am||Saturday 2:10 a.m.||Sunday 2:10 a.m.|
Times shown are approximate and are subject to change without notice.
- Saturday & Holidays 5:45 a.m. to 2:10 a.m.
- Sunday 8:05 a.m. to 2:10 a.m.
- Monday to Friday 5:40 a.m. to 2:10 a.m.
|West End - Westbound Platform To Street Level||Up At All Times||No scheduled maintenance|
|West End - Eastbound Platform To Street Level||Up At All Times||No scheduled maintenance|
- Address, 2672 Bloor Street West
- Accessible, Street Level only Note: The Station is barrier free from Street Level to Bus Platform, Subway Platforms are not accessible
- Number of Levels, 2
- Platform Type, Side
Old Mill Trail Entrance
- Nearest Intersection, Bloor Street West and Old Mill Trail
- Location on Street, on the east side of Old Mill Trail, 47 metres north of Bloor Street West
Station Levels, 2
Note, Star indicates a level where customers enter the station.
- Collector and turnstiles
- Stair access to Subway Platform Level
- Bus Platform, unpaid area
- Wheel Trans stop located at WT bus bay at south end of Bus Platform, unpaid area
- Eastbound and westbound trains
Escalator and stair access to Street Level
Eastbound and Westbound
- Escalators and stairs are located at the west end of the Subway Platform
- The DWA is located near the fifth car of the train
Stop Number: Find out when the next streetcar will arrive: text the Stop Number to 898882.
Accessible routes: The TTC provides accessible service on many routes. Not all stops or stations are accessible.