Scarborough Centre Station
3 Service Advisories
Service change effective March 27, 2017
Last updated March 14 2017, 10:07 AM
Service change effective March 27, 2017
Last updated March 9 2017, 7:35 AM
Effective September 6
Last updated August 26 2015, 3:27 PM
Line 3 Scarborough Schedule
Scarborough trains run every 4 to 5 minutes during the rush hours and every 5-6 minutes outside the rush hours. Read our holiday service details
|Train and direction||Monday to Friday||Saturday||Sunday|
|First Train westbound||Monday to Friday 5:47 a.m.||Saturday 5:51 a.m.||Sunday 7:59 a.m.|
|Last Train westbound||Monday to Friday 1:19 a.m.||Saturday 1:19 a.m.||Sunday 1:19 a.m.|
|First Train eastbound||Monday to Friday 6:10 a.m.||Saturday 6:13 a.m.||Sunday 8:21 a.m.|
|Last Train eastbound||Monday to Friday 1:41 a.m.||Saturday 1:41 a.m.||Sunday 1:41 a.m.|
Times shown are approximate and are subject to change without notice.
- Saturday & Holidays 5:40 a.m. to 1:45 a.m.
- Sunday 7:55 a.m. to 1:45 a.m.
- Monday to Friday 5:40 a.m. to 1:45 a.m.
Lift Line - Call the Lift Line Service before you travel. 416-539-LIFT (5438)
Accessible Alternatives - In the event that your elevator is not in service, look for plans posted at each elevator. You can also view the plans before you travel.
|Passenger serving Bus level to Westbound SRT line||No scheduled maintenance|
|Passenger serving Bus level to Eastbound SRT line||No scheduled maintenance|
|West Side Concourse To Scarborough RT||Up At All Times||No scheduled maintenance|
|East Side Concourse To Scarborough RT||Down At All Times||No scheduled maintenance|
|West Side Bus Level To Concourse||Down At All Times||No scheduled maintenance|
Alert;Centre Bus Level To Concourse
|Up At All Times|| |
March 6, 2017 - April 28, 2017
- Address, 290 Borough Drive
- Accessible, Yes
- Number of Levels, 3
- Platform Type, Side
- GO Bus Terminal, located beyond fare line at Bus Level (not barrier free access)
Accessible indicates an accessible entrance.
Accessible, Town Centre Entrance
- Location on Street, on a walkway between Scarborough Town Centre and Scarborough Civic Centre. Two approach paths:
1. The entrance is 130 metres north of the Scarborough Civic Centre (150 Borough Drive)
2. or 25 metres south of Scarborough Town Centre
Accessible, Brian Harrison Way Entrance, Automatic
- Location on Street, on a walkway between 60 Brian Harrison Way and 80 Brian Harrison Way
GO Bus Terminal Entrance, Automatic
- Location on Street, on Bus Concourse Level, at west end of Scarborough Centre GO Bus Terminal, entering east end of TTC Bus Platform (there is no direct access from the street, entrance is inside the bus terminal)
Note: Although Scarborough Centre Station is accessible, the Scarborough Centre GO Bus Terminal is not an accessible bus stop for GO Buses
Station Levels, 3
Note, Star indicates a level where customers enter the station.
Note, The Subway Platform is located above Street Level
- Eastbound and westbound trains
- Elevator access to Concourse and Bus Concourse Levels
- Escalator access to Concourse Level from eastbound Platform
Stair access to Concourse Level
- Elevator is located near the fourth car of the train
- Escalator is located near the second car of the train
- Stairs are located near the second and fourth cars of the train
The DWA is located near the first car of the train
- Elevator is located near the second car of the train
- Stairs are located near the first and fourth cars of the train
- The DWA is located near the first car of the train
- Collector and turnstiles
- Elevator, escalator and stair access to westbound Platform Level
- Elevator and stair access to eastbound Platform Level
- Elevator, escalator and stair access to Bus Concourse Level
- Elevator, escalator and stair access to Concourse Level
- Elevator access to Platform level
- Access to Scarborough Centre GO Bus Terminal
- Bus Platform
- Wheel Trans stop, at Bus Platform, shared with route #16 McCowan
Stop Number: Find out when the next streetcar will arrive: text the Stop Number to 898882.
Accessible routes: The TTC provides accessible service on many routes. Not all stops or stations are accessible.
Elevator Alert: Queen's Quay station, streetcar level to concourse level, out of service.
Last updated Mar 22, 7:10 AM