- Accessible: No
- Wi-Fi Enabled
- Side platform
- Transfer required for connecting to surface routes
- Station Location
2 Service Advisories
Line 1 Yonge-University Schedule
Yonge-University trains run every 2 to 3 minutes during the rush hours and every 4-5 minutes outside the rush hours. Read our holiday service details.
|Train and direction||Monday to Friday||Saturday||Sunday|
|First Train southbound||Monday to Friday 5:59 a.m.||Saturday 6:02 a.m.||Sunday 8:04 a.m.|
|Last Train southbound||Monday to Friday 1:33 a.m.||Saturday 1:33 a.m.||Sunday 1:33 a.m.|
|First Train northbound||Monday to Friday 6:04 am||Saturday 6:05 a.m.||Sunday 8:18 a.m.|
|Last Train northbound||Monday to Friday 1:55 am||Saturday 1:55 a.m.||Sunday 1:55 a.m.|
Times shown are approximate and are subject to change without notice.
- Saturday & Holidays 6 a.m. to 2 a.m.
- Sunday 8 a.m. to 2 a.m.
- Monday to Friday 5:55 a.m. to 2 a.m.
- Address, 16 Shaftesbury Avenue
- Accessible, No
- Number of Levels, 2
- Platform Type, Side
Shaftesbury Avenue Entrance
- Nearest Intersection, Yonge Street and Shaftesbury Avenue
- Location on Street, on the north side of Shaftesbury Avenue, 53 metres east of Yonge Street
Station Levels, 2
Note, Star indicates a level where customers enter the station.
- Collector and turnstiles
- Stair access to Subway Platform Level
- Transfer to 97 Yonge at bus stops on Yonge Street
Northbound and southbound trains
Stair access to Street Level
Stairs are located near the first car of the train
The DWA is located near the fifth car of the trainSouthbound
Stairs are located near the sixth car of the train
The DWA is located near the fifth car of the train
Stop Number: Find out when the next streetcar will arrive: text the Stop Number to 898882.
Accessible routes: The TTC provides accessible service on many routes. Not all stops or stations are accessible.