Service Improvements to 13 Routes
May 5, 2008
TORONTO ON--(Marketwire - May 5, 2008) - Starting on Sunday, May 11, the TTC is introducing 30 service increases on the following 13 bus and streetcar routes to help reduce crowding:
- 24 Victoria Park (accessible): Monday-to-Friday morning; afternoon rush and late evening.
- 32 Eglinton West (accessible): Sunday and holiday daytime and early evening.
- 68 Warden: Monday-to-Friday morning rush.
- 73 Royal York: Saturday, Sunday and holiday daytime.
- 105 Dufferin North (accessible): Monday-to-Friday morning and afternoon rush; bus route extends to Major Mackenzie Drive (operated jointly with YRT).
- 110 Islington South: Saturday evening.
- 111 East Mall (accessible): Saturday afternoon; Sunday and holiday early evening.
- 113 Danforth (accessible): Saturday afternoon.
- 117 Alness: Monday-to-Friday afternoon rush.
- 123 Shorncliffe (accessible): Monday-to-Friday morning rush, and midday, Saturday afternoon, Sunday and holiday afternoon and early evening.
- 165 Weston Rd North (accessible): Bus route extends to Canada Drive; service increases along Major Mackenzie Drive (operated jointly with YRT).
- 168 Symington: Monday-to-Friday midday.
- 192 Airport Rocket (accessible): Monday-to-Friday all day; Saturday, Sunday and holiday morning.
For more information on these and other service changes, TTC customers can call 416 393-INFO (4636) [TTY 416 481-2523], check the InfoPosts located at transfer locations on their routes.
View all articles from May
Kennedy: Elevator out of service between South parking lot entrance and concourse until Spring 2019
Last updated Dec 21, 10:27 AM
The TTC issues news releases and media advisories to local, national and international news media by email.
The public can also receive news from the TTC. Simply register with My TTC e-Services or update your existing profile and select news releases, as well as media advisories
Like us on
View the TTC YouTube Channel
Connect with us every day to get service advisories and updates.