TTC seeks volunteers
April 23, 2010
The Toronto Transit Commission is looking for friendly, responsible and committed volunteers to assist with Special Events as Information Ambassadors or Volunteer Captains.
As a TTC Special Events Volunteer you will have the chance to participate in large scale TTC Special Events, working alongside TTC Employees, helping the TTC in its customer service endeavours and earning hours towards community service. Tasks range from registration and crowd control to information distribution
Volunteers must be:
- 16 years of age, or older
- A resident of Toronto and/or Greater Toronto Area
- a Canadian Citizen or landed immigrant
- a responsible, committed volunteer with the ability to provide good customer service while serving the public at TTC Special Events
- able to commit to two years with a minimum of 50 hours
- able to provide two or three references
Volunteer Application Forms and additional information can be found at www.ttc.ca. Applications must be received by May 31, 2010.
View all articles from April
The TTC issues news releases and media advisories to local, national and international news media by email.
The public can also receive news from the TTC. Simply register with My TTC e-Services or update your existing profile and select news releases, as well as media advisories
Like us on
View the TTC YouTube Channel
Connect with us every day to get service advisories and updates.