TTC New Year’s Eve service free after 10 p.m.
December 28, 2012
The Toronto Transit Commission is free after 10 p.m. this New Year’s Eve, in addition to extending subway and most surface route service to 4 a.m. Parking will also be free after 3 p.m. at all TTC parking lots.
Monday, December 31 - New Year’s Eve – travel free after 10 p.m.
- Subway and most routes start at 6 a.m.
- Subway and most bus and streetcar service extended until approximately 4 a.m., Tuesday, January 1.
- Last trains on the Yonge-University-Spadina Subway leave Union Station at 3:30 a.m. for Finch Station and 3:34 a.m. for Downsview Station.
- Last trains on the Bloor-Danforth Subway leave Bloor-Yonge Station at 3:37 a.m. for Kipling Station and at 3:37 a.m. for Kennedy Station.
- Last train on the Scarborough RT leaves Kennedy Station at 4:07 a.m. for McCowan Station.
- Last train on the Sheppard Subway leaves Sheppard-Yonge Station at 3:58 a.m. for Don Mills Station.
Tuesday, January 1, 2013 - New Year’s Day
- Sunday service.
- Subway and most routes start at 9 a.m.
Until January 6, 2013, a TTC Day Pass provides unlimited one day travel for a group of up to six people, maximum two adults and not more than 4 children/youths 19 years of age or under. The pass is valid from the start of service until 5:30 a.m. the next morning. The Day Pass costs $10.50 until January 1, 2013, at which time the Day Pass will cost $10.75.
View all articles from December
The TTC issues news releases and media advisories to local, national and international news media by email.
The public can also receive news from the TTC. Simply register with My TTC e-Services or update your existing profile and select news releases, as well as media advisories
Like us on
View the TTC YouTube Channel
Connect with us every day to get service advisories and updates.