TTC increases service on many routes to summer attractions
May 3, 2012
The Toronto Transit Commission is making it easier for customers to attend summer events in the city by increasing service on many popular routes, starting Sunday, May 6:
• 28 DAVISVILLE Sunday service will be operated to the Don Valley Brick Works Park
• 29 DUFFERIN Route extension to Exhibition Place Princes’ Gate
• 72 PAPE Evening and weekend route extension to Cherry Beach
• 85 SHEPPARD EAST Later service to the Toronto Zoo
• 86 SCARBOROUGH Saturday and Sunday route extension to the Toronto Zoo
• 165 WESTON RD NORTH Saturday and Sunday route extension to Canada’s Wonderland
• 192 AIRPORT ROCKET Increased service. Service will operate approximately every 10 minutes throughout the day and early evening. Every 13 to 20 minutes in the late evening.
• 101 DOWNSVIEW PARK – Monday to Friday seasonal service will be operated.
• 509 HARBOURFRONT – Increased service, and heritage PCC streetcar operation on Sundays.
• 511 BATHURST Service will be increased from Sunday to Friday due to increased seasonal ridership to the waterfront and Exhibition Place.
View all articles from May
The TTC issues news releases and media advisories to local, national and international news media by email.
The public can also receive news from the TTC. Simply register with My TTC e-Services or update your existing profile and select news releases, as well as media advisories
Like us on
View the TTC YouTube Channel
Connect with us every day to get service advisories and updates.