News for May 2012
Two men sent to jail for separate assaults on TTC Operators
May 31, 2012
Two men have received jail sentences for two separate assaults on TTC Operators.
- TTC Customer Service Centre office hours extended
May 30, 2012 - The Toronto Transit Commission has extended the hours of operation for the Davisville Customer Service Centre office including the Metropass Discount Plan office.
- TTC offers $25,000 reward for information in the shooting of station collector
May 29, 2012 - The Toronto Transit Commission today announced its first-ever monetary reward
- TTC launches new subscription based service for news release distribution
May 28, 2012 - The Toronto Transit Commission today launched a new subscription based service for the distribution of news releases
- Public invited to tour TTC Roncesvalles Carhouse during Doors Open Toronto
May 24, 2012 - The TTC will be opening its doors this Saturday, May 26, as part of Doors Open Toronto
- TTC to close portion of Yonge subway for weekend track work, May 26-27
May 23, 2012 - The Toronto Transit Commission will continue the construction of a new double cross-over section of subway track at King Station on the Yonge-University-Spadina line.
- Man sentenced to jail for assaulting TTC employee
May 23, 2012 - A man has been handed a 21 day jail sentence for assaulting a TTC streetcar driver.
- TTC subway musician audition applications available today
May 18, 2012 - The 34th annual TTC subway musicians’ auditions are coming soon. application packages are available beginning today at the TTC Head Office, 1900 Yonge Street, at Davisville station, Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., or on our website at www.ttc.ca.
- TTC track work between Warden and Kennedy stations May 12 and 13
May 9, 2012 - This weekend, Saturday, May 12 and Sunday, May 13, the TTC will be installing wheel monitoring equipment and replacing 240 metres of rail between Warden and Kennedy stations.
- TTC increases service on many routes to summer attractions
May 3, 2012 - TTC increases service on many routes to summer attractions
The TTC issues news releases and media advisories to local, national and international news media by email.
The public can also receive news from the TTC. Simply register with My TTC e-Services or update your existing profile and select news releases, as well as media advisories
Like us on
View the TTC YouTube Channel
Connect with us every day to get service advisories and updates.