TTC New Year's Eve service free after 7 p.m. thanks to Corby Spirit and Wine
December 30, 2013
On New Year’s Eve, the Toronto Transit Commission will offer free, extended service from 7 p.m. on Dec. 31, 2013 to 7 a.m. on Jan. 1, 2014 thanks to a new, three-year partnership with Corby Spirit and Wine.
Late night service will be extended on most routes. Specific details are as follows:
Tuesday, December 31 – New Year’s Eve
• Most routes with Monday-Friday late evening service will continue until 4 a.m., with the Blue Night Network operating from 4 a.m. to 9 a.m.
• Last trains on the Yonge-University-Spadina line will leave Union Station at 3:30 a.m. for Finch Station and 3:34 a.m. for Downsview Station.
• Last trains on the Bloor-Danforth line will leave Yonge Station at 3:37 a.m. for Kipling Station and at 3:37 a.m. for Kennedy Station.
• Last train on the Scarborough RT line will leave Kennedy Station at 4:07 a.m. for McCowan Station.
• Last train on the Sheppard line will leave Sheppard Station at 3:58 a.m. for Don Mills Station.
Wednesday, January 1, 2014 - New Year’s Day:
• Sunday service.
• Subway starts at 9 a.m.
View all articles from December
The TTC issues news releases and media advisories to local, national and international news media by email.
The public can also receive news from the TTC. Simply register with My TTC e-Services or update your existing profile and select news releases, as well as media advisories
Like us on
View the TTC YouTube Channel
Connect with us every day to get service advisories and updates.