Winter storm causes service disruptions on all subway lines, Scarborough Rapid Transit line, and streetcar network
December 22, 2013
Due to last night’s winter storm, the TTC is experiencing a number of delays.
- No subway service from Bloor to Eglinton stations due to a tree blocking the tracks. As well, trains are bypassing Rosedale, York Mills and North York Centre stations due to power related issues. Shuttle buses are running.
- No subway service from Victoria Park to Warden stations due to a tree blocking the tracks. Shuttle buses are running.
- No subway service due to power related issues affecting the signal system. Shuttle buses are running
Scarborough Rapid Transit line:
- No train service on the Scarborough Rapid Transit line due to tree branches blocking the tracks. Shuttle buses are running.
- No streetcar service due to ice on the overhead wires. Shuttle buses are operating every 15 minutes.
The TTC has storm cars working to remove ice from the streetcar overhead wires, as additional crews work to restore and maintain service on all subway lines and the Scarborough Rapid Transit line.
Customers can view service updates at www.ttc.ca, by registering for TTC e-Services, or by following @TTCnotices on Twitter.
View all articles from December
Victoria Park: Elevator out of service between overpass, Victoria Park Ave entrance and concourse.
Last updated Jul 3, 6:39 PM
The TTC issues news releases and media advisories to local, national and international news media by email.
The public can also receive news from the TTC. Simply register with My TTC e-Services or update your existing profile and select news releases, as well as media advisories
Like us on
View the TTC YouTube Channel
Connect with us every day to get service advisories and updates.