TTC increases service on many routes to summer attractions
May 14, 2013
The Toronto Transit Commission is making it easier for customers to attend summer events in the city by increasing service on many popular routes,
- 28 Davisville - Sunday service will be operated to the Don Valley Brick Works Park
- 29 Dufferin - Route extension to Exhibition Place Princes’ Gate
- 72 Pape - Evening and weekend route extension to Cherry Beach
- 85 Sheppard East - Later service on weekend to the Toronto Zoo
- 86 Scarborough - Saturday and Sunday route extension to the Toronto Zoo
- 92 Woodbine South - Increased service during the daytime and evenings, seven days a week
- 101 Downsview Park - Monday to Friday seasonal service will be operated every 20 minutes
- 165 Weston Rd North - Saturday and Sunday route extension to Canada’s Wonderland
- 192 Airport Rocket - Increased service. Service will operate approximately every 8 to 10 minutes throughout the day and early evening. Every 13 to 20 minutes in the late evening.
- 509 Harbourfront - Increased service on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays. Service will continue to be provided by buses due to Waterfront Toronto construction on Queens Quay.
View all articles from May
The TTC issues news releases and media advisories to local, national and international news media by email.
The public can also receive news from the TTC. Simply register with My TTC e-Services or update your existing profile and select news releases, as well as media advisories
Like us on
View the TTC YouTube Channel
Connect with us every day to get service advisories and updates.