News for October 2013
TTC to close portion of Bloor-Danforth subway for weekend track work
October 30, 2013
The Toronto Transit Commission will be conducting track work on a section of the Bloor-Danforth line
- Toronto Royal Canadian Legion and TTC launch annual poppy sales campaign
October 24, 2013 - Canadian war veterans and peacekeepers will team up with students from Davisville Public School to launch the Toronto Royal Canadian Legion’s annual TTC Poppy Campaign
- TTC releases report into fatal workplace accident of September 2012
October 21, 2013 - TTC releases report into fatal workplace accident of September 2012
- TTC Yonge-University line closed Bloor-Union-St George stations Oct. 12-14 for signal upgrades
October 9, 2013 - The Toronto Transit Commission continues to install and upgrade its 60-year-old signal system.
- TTC streetcars to be replaced by buses for work on several west end routes
October 8, 2013 - Beginning Sun. Oct. 13, the TTC will be conducting streetcar track and platform work in the west end of the city
- TTC introduces new articulated bus
October 3, 2013 - TTC introduces new articulated bus
35 Jane diverting S/B via Shoreham, Gosford, York Gate and N/B via York Gate, Gosford, Hullmar due to a collision at Jane and Shoreham.
Last updated 7:35 PM
The TTC issues news releases and media advisories to local, national and international news media by email.
The public can also receive news from the TTC. Simply register with My TTC e-Services or update your existing profile and select news releases, as well as media advisories
Like us on
View the TTC YouTube Channel
Connect with us every day to get service advisories and updates.