TTC New Year's Eve service free after 7 p.m. thanks to Corby Spirit and Wine
December 29, 2014
On New Year's Eve, the Toronto Transit Commission will offer free service from 7 p.m. on Dec. 31, 2014 to 7 a.m. on Jan. 1, 2015, and extended subway service until after 3:30 a.m., thanks to a sponsorship agreement with Corby Spirit and Wine.
Late night service will be extended on most routes. Specific details are as follows:
Wednesday, December 31 New Year’s Eve – travel free from 7 p.m. until 7 a.m., Jan. 1
• Subway and most routes start at 6 a.m.
• Free parking at most TTC parking lots after 3 p.m.
• Subway and most bus and streetcar service extended until approximately 3:30 a.m., Thurs. Jan. 1.
• Last trains on Line 1 leave Union Station at 3:30 a.m. for Finch Station and 3:34 a.m. for Downsview Station.
• Last trains on Line 2 leave Bloor-Yonge Station at 3:37 a.m. for Kipling Station and at 3:37 a.m. for Kennedy Station.
• Last train on Line 3 leaves Kennedy Station at 4:07 a.m. for McCowan Station.
• Last train on Line 4 leaves Sheppard-Yonge Station at 3:58 a.m. for Don Mills Station.
Thursday, January 1, 2015 New Year’s Day
• Sunday service.
• Subway and most routes start at 9 a.m.
View all articles from December
PRESTO card customers required to have paper transfer when riding 94 Wellesley bus to and from Wellesley Station until late summer 2018.
Last updated Apr 18, 9:01 PM
The TTC issues news releases and media advisories to local, national and international news media by email.
The public can also receive news from the TTC. Simply register with My TTC e-Services or update your existing profile and select news releases, as well as media advisories
Like us on
View the TTC YouTube Channel
Connect with us every day to get service advisories and updates.