TTC subway service open all night for Scotiabank Nuit Blanche
September 26, 2014
The Toronto Transit Commission is extending service on its subway, bus and streetcar networks for Scotiabank Nuit Blanche, starting on Saturday, October 4 and ending on Sunday, October 5.
To accommodate revelers heading home from Nuit Blanche and runners heading out to CIBC’s Run for the Cure on October 5, subways will remain open all-night on Line 1 (Yonge-University) between St Clair West and Eglinton stations and on Line 2 (Bloor-Danforth) between Keele and Woodbine stations. Train frequency will be every 10-15 minutes. At 9 a.m., regular, system-wide service will resume on all subway lines.
The TTC is also offering a Special Event Nuit Blanche Day Pass that provides unlimited travel for just $11 starting on Saturday, October 4, until 9 a.m. on Sunday, October 5. The pass is good for a group of up to six people, maximum two adults over 19. The pass is on sale today at all TTC collector booths.
As well, free all-night parking is available at all TTC commuter parking lots.
Additional service will be provided on several bus and streetcar routes as follows:
300 Bloor-Danforth Woodbine Station shuttle:
- Operating between Woodbine and Kennedy stations from 1 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
300 Bloor-Danforth Keele Station shuttle:
- Operating between Keele and Kipling stations from 1 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
- Additional 301 Queen streetcars will result in increased frequency from 30 to 15 minutes, diverting via Spadina Ave., King St., Church St., due to the partial closure of Queen Street.
305 Eglinton East and 307 Eglinton West:
- Additional buses will increase frequency between Eglinton and Kennedy stations and between Eglinton Station and Keele St.
- Additional 306 Carlton streetcars will result in increased frequency from 30 to 15 minutes from 1 a.m. to 6 a.m.
- Operating between Eglinton Station and the Yonge St. and Steeles Ave. intersection between 1 a.m. and 9:30 a.m.
- Additional 509 Harbourfront service between 1:30 a.m. and 9:30 a.m.
- Additional 510 Spadina streetcars will result in increased frequency from 1 a.m. to 6 a.m.
- Additional 511 Bathurst streetcar service from 7 p.m. to 1 a.m., with articulated buses supplementing service on the 310 route.
St Clair West Station shuttle:
- Operating between St Clair West and Downsview stations from 1 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
- Due to Metrolinx and TTC construction, buses will not service Eglinton West, Glencairn, Lawrence West, or Yorkdale stations. Instead, buses will operate via Bathurst St. where customers can connect with the 307 Eglinton West and 352 Lawrence West Blue Night routes.
View all articles from September
The TTC issues news releases and media advisories to local, national and international news media by email.
The public can also receive news from the TTC. Simply register with My TTC e-Services or update your existing profile and select news releases, as well as media advisories
Like us on
View the TTC YouTube Channel
Connect with us every day to get service advisories and updates.