Parking restrictions this weekend for TTC Line 2 closure
December 4, 2015
During this weekend’s Line 2 (Bloor-Danforth) closure between St George and Keele stations, some parking will be restricted at key points on Bloor St. W.
Parking restrictions will be in effect on Dec. 5-6 at the following locations:
- North side of Bloor St. between Huron St. and Spadina Ave. (near Spadina Station).
- North side of Bloor St. between Albany St. and Bathurst St. (near Bathurst Station).
- North side of Bloor St. between Gladstone Ave. and Dufferin St. (near Dufferin Station).
- North side of Bloor St. between Indian Grove and Keele St. (near Keele Station).
- South side of Bloor between Brock Ave. and Dufferin St. (near Dufferin Station).
- South side of Bloor between Robert St. and Spadina Ave. (near Spadina Station).
The restrictions at these locations are designed to address pinch points around traffic congestion observed by TTC staff and reported by customers during previous Line 2 weekend closures.
The TTC is co-ordinating the pilot with Toronto Police Service and City of Toronto Transportation Services.
Planned subway closures allow for much-needed state-of-good-repair work in order to ensure safe, reliable subway service can be maintained. This is the last planned weekend closure until March 2016.
View all articles from December
The TTC issues news releases and media advisories to local, national and international news media by email.
The public can also receive news from the TTC. Simply register with My TTC e-Services or update your existing profile and select news releases, as well as media advisories
Like us on
View the TTC YouTube Channel
Connect with us every day to get service advisories and updates.