Take the TTC to The Ex
August 16, 2017
Starting this Fri., Aug. 18, TTC service increases will make getting to and from the Canadian National Exhibition by transit quick and easy. And this Saturday, current and former armed service members will be able to ride free of charge.
Five TTC surface routes will have enhanced service until the end of the CNE, Mon., Sept. 4:
- 29 Dufferin - frequent bus service from Wilson and Dufferin stations to Dufferin Gate Loop
- 121 Fort York Esplanade - frequent service between the Distillery District and Princes' Gates Loop
- 193 Exhibition Rocket - frequent non-stop express bus service from Dundas West Station to Dufferin Gate Loop
- 511 Bathurst - frequent streetcar service from Bathurst Station to Exhibition Loop
- 509 Harbourfront - frequent streetcar service from Union Station to Exhibition Loop
This Sat., Aug. 19, the TTC is proud to offer free transit to Canadian veterans of war and peacekeeping missions, along with one companion, to commemorate the 96th Annual CNE Warriors' Day. Veterans and peacekeepers will be asked to show their service medals/ribbons to receive free TTC service.
View all articles from August
Victoria Park: Elevator out of service between overpass, Victoria Park Ave entrance and concourse.
Last updated Jul 3, 6:39 PM
The TTC issues news releases and media advisories to local, national and international news media by email.
The public can also receive news from the TTC. Simply register with My TTC e-Services or update your existing profile and select news releases, as well as media advisories
Like us on
View the TTC YouTube Channel
Connect with us every day to get service advisories and updates.