501 Queen - Route update
Effective September 1, 2019
All 501 Queen service will be provided by accessible vehicles starting September 1, 2019.
City construction and track work
501 Queen streetcars will be removed east of Greenwood Avenue. Streetcars will continue to operate west of Greenwood Avenue and buses will operate between River Street and Neville Park. The construction on Queen Street East is scheduled to be complete in early November 2019.
The following services will operate:
- 501A (Humber Loop to Greenwood Avenue) streetcars
- 501 L (Long Branch Loop to Humber Loop) streetcars
- 501/301 (Long Branch Loop to Greenwood Avenue) streetcars in the late evening and overnight 501 R (River Street to Neville Park Loop) buses
- 508 (Long Branch Loop to Parliament Street via King Street) streetcars
- 301 R (Greenwood Avenue to Neville Park Loop) buses